Sunday, December 02, 2007

Spent the day attending to the house. Put up the Christmas lights, cleaned the house a little. Tried to fix the power loss to our south facing wall. I think we may cancel our direct TV. It is just sucking up too much of my life. A stronger man would simply avoid over indulging in the boob tube, but that sort of minute by minute strength of character is not my strong suit. I'm better at the moment of decisiveness that sweeps aside temptation in the future. We'll see what the Bisvuit has to say about all this. I'm not advocating no TV--just limiting ourself to the 7 or eight free channels out there. We'll get a lot of what we like: Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, the Tonight Show, America's Next Top Model. We'll miss out on Ace of Cakes and............Sportscenter. U-561

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home